2016 started off on an interesting note and it looks like it will only get more interesting. So in order to balance all of these new things happening, here are my intentions for January, something I will be doing each month so you have a heads up about whats coming up on the blog.
You will note that I have a Goodsreads 2016 Reading Challenge widget on my blog. So will start off January with the following books:
- The Well by Catherine Chanter
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King
- The Desert Spear by Peter V Brett
- A couple of us NaNoWriMo writers from Joburg are compiling an anthology of short stories so I will be writing those.
- Looking to enter as many Writing Competitions as possible.
- Contributing to Flash Fiction blogs and posting those here.
- Continue working on the various novels on my plate.
Do you have any plans for the month or the year?
Check out Rachel Poli and her January Goals here: http://rachelpoli.com/2016/01/04/january-2016-goals/
Those are great goals! That’s exciting that you’ll be working on an anthology with other writers. Good luck!
And thanks for linking to my post! 🙂
Thanks Rache 🙂
Yes very exciting to be working on this anthology. I’ll send you a link to it when it’s done. And no problem with the link 😉
I’m with Rachel! Great goals for the year! And I can’t wait to read all your stories 🙂
Thanks Carin! I can’t wait to read them too xD